How to prepare for one day hikes
- Backpack of minimum capacity of 30 liters
- Waterproof and breathable clothing
- Wear comfortable clothing that dries quickly, do not use jean.
- Boots with a good grip.
- Change of clothes that can be left in the bus.
- Plastic bag for your own trash.
- Hat or cap, sunscreen.
- Walking stick may be useful
- Personal medications.
- Personal documents (ID card and health insurance card).
- Light lunch and water (e.g. sandwich and some snack).
- For all hikes it is necessary to bring lunch and water.
- Not always it is possible to find a place where to have a breakfast on the road, the participants should be prepared in case we don’t find one.
- Carry as little as possible and do not carry glass elements.
- Use of sunscreen is recommended.
- Always walk with your hands free.
- Do not wear jewelry, rings or chains.
- Protect your electronic devices and personal documents from rain and humidity
- We recommend using a good quality walking stick.
- Do not use clothing of camouflaged colors or designs.
- Do not carry cigarettes or alcohol.
- Wearing sun glasses is recommended.
- Bring medication you trust
- If possible avoid carrying cellphones in order to enjoy the scenery
- Do not attend any hike if you stayed up late, have been drinking.
- Do not attend any hike being pregnant.
We organize tailored tours for individual groups on the dates that work best for you. The program may change due to unexpected circumstances or factors beyond control of CAMINANTES DEL RETORNO.